SCBC is highly dependant upon the Selwyn College Permanent Henley Fund for maintaining and purchasing new equipment and for paying for coaching and training camps. This support is only possible because of the generosity of alumni who donate to the fund. If you would like to make a donation then there are several ways of doing so.
- You can now donate online! By clicking on the link below you will be redirected to a safe and secure online donation website, run by Selwyn Alumni and Relations Office. To donate to the boat club please select option ‘L – Henley Fund (Boat Club)’ when asked who you would like your donation to support here
- Regular Subscription: These can be set up as annual or monthly payments for whatever amount you feel able to contribute.
- One-Off Payment: These can also be made to the fund for any amount or if you would like to support a specific purchase then please contact us about this.
- Your Tax Return allows you to donate to charity any tax refund you may receive for the year. You’ll find the relevant boxes to tick in Section 19A of your return. If you want to nominate the Henley Fund to benefit in this way, the Fund’s code is QAL93WG and you will need to enter this in box 19A.3 of your return.
- Include the Fund in your Will (as “Selwyn College Permanent Henley Fund”)
The top section of the donation form is a a gift aid declaration. If you are a UK taxpayer then completing this will increase the value of your donation by almost 30% so please do fill this in.
Any questions of problems about making a donation then please contact Brian Hornsby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01372 818138.
Please also send completed forms to Brian at
Selwyn College Permanent Henley Fund, 15 Beaconsfield Road, Claygate, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0PN