SCBC is highly dependent upon the Friends of SCBC for maintaining and purchasing new equipment and for paying for coaching and training camps. This support is only possible because of the generosity of alumni. If you would like to make a donation, there are several ways of doing so:
- You can set up one-off or regular donation online. Click here to donate via the Selwyn Alumni and Relations Office. To donate to the boat club, please select ‘Friends of Selwyn College Boat Club (Henley Fund)’.
- You can also complete a donation form and return it to Friends of Selwyn College Boat Club, 15 Beaconsfield Road, Claygate, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0PN.
- If you would like to support a specific purchase, then please contact us about this.
- Your tax return allows you to donate to charity any tax refund you may receive for the year. You’ll find the relevant boxes to tick in Section 19A of your return. If you want to nominate the Friends of SCBC to benefit in this way, the fund’s code to enter this in box 19A.3 is QAL93WG.
- Include Friends of SCBC in your will (as “Friends of Selwyn College Boat Club”)
If you have any questions or problems about making a donation, please contact Brian Hornsby on email@example.com or 01372 818138.